Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm so in love

with this immersion! see details below: [=

After admitting my laziness, I cannot wait to get started again on
my Monday-Thursday workout tomorrow! Also, I no longer have classes on
Tuesdays and Thursdays so I might even start going twice a day? Don't
quote me, though! I'm definitely going to keep going after this immersion tho.
Is anyone else super thankful for this project? I'm seriously loving it! I feel
like I've learned so much about myself and my overall health and what needs
to be improved, changed, etc. I've also noticed I haven't wanted pop as much
as I usually did before this project. I don't know if there's a correlation or if it's
just me wanting to feel healthier on top of my workout. But I really am glad we got
this assignment. It's different & helpful I think!

Anyone else agree? (:


No comments:

Post a Comment